Monday, December 3, 2012

Loose Threads, Tying Knots and a Few Re-runs

At this point I’m hard at work on several different threads of Douglas County history….yet, I don’t have all the answers yet.   I have lots of questions and a long list of folks I need to contact, questions I need to ask, and things that need verification.

So….with that mind I’m taking the week off from posting something new in order to get those various threads all knotted up and secure.
Douglasville Patch has been doing a great job re-running several of my older columns that were first published there.  Recently, I opened up some of my 2012 columns published here at this blog to John Barker, the editor at Patch to see if he wanted to share any of my posts from the last year.

 I’m glad he said yes!
This week Douglasville Patch is sharing my post regarding the Brockman boys of Douglas County…..men who grew up along the Chattahoochee River and went on to have most interesting lives.

You can catch the re-run over at Patch here.
As always….thank you so much for visiting this site….”liking” my Facebook page…..and of course, sharing my efforts with your friends.

I’ll be back next week with a brand new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...